Posted by : Unknown Minggu, 07 September 2014


Assalamualaikum... ^^
Kali ini aku akan membahas tentang Accept and Refuse Invitation. Kalian mungkin udah tau materi ini, tapi gapapa dech :D
Oke, kita mulai materinya: 
 - The function of "Accept and Refusing Invitation" is : 

to accept and refusing invitation (menerima dan menolak suatu undangan)

 - "Accepting Invitation"

 Example :

a. Sure. What time?
b. Sounds like a good idea.
c. Yes, I would.
d. I’d like to.
e. I’d love to.
f. Okay.

- "Refusing Invitation

 Example :

a. No, thanks.
b. I’d love to, but I can’t.
c. I would love to, but I can’t.
d. No, but thanks for inviting me.
e. No, I’d better not.
f. Sounds great, but I don’t think I can.
g. I’m afraid I can’t accept your invitation.
h. Sounds good, but I can’t.

- When we giving refuse, it's common to give an excuse :

a. I’d love to, but I can’t. I have an exam tomorrow.
b. Sounds good, but I don’t think I can. I have to work late.
c. No, I’d better not. My parents won’t allow me to go.
d. I’m afraid I can’t. I have other plans.

- Confersation of Accepting and Refusing Invitation

 Example :

Tara  : I have two tickets to go to a concert tonight. Would   you like to go with me?
Fia   : I’d like to, but I have to study. I have an exam   tomorrow.
Tara  : That’s okay. How about going to a movie next   Sunday?
Fia   : Sure. See you next Sunday!
Tara  : See you!

Okay guys,, sekian dulu pembahasan materi ini. Mohon kritik dan sarannya ya.. ^^
Thanks, sudah mengunjungi blog Accel Spasa. :D



Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Posts

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Copyright © Accel Spasa -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan